May 6, 2020

Eight IU feat Suga (BTS) Song

Eight
IU Produce by Suga (BTS)
Release: 6th May 2020
Company: EDAM Ent
Rating: 5/5

The collaboration of the year perhaps. How I cannot say that to my most favorite artist. This song is really different from what IU use to sing and it is good. Really good. I didn’t expect that both of them will ever make a collaboration cause I’m hoping she did it with Jungkook (BTS). Not that I’m complaining with this collaboration. IU has the voice that soothes me and we have to talk about how stunning IU in this MV. She served us with the look. The anime also looks beautiful. I already watch it a few times and will continue to watch it. As I’m writing this, Eight has taken number 1 in hour chart for Melon and highest unique listener in first hour beat ON by BTS. I can see that she managed to steal PAK again with this song.
A snippet of the lyrics that I think that it is beautifully written.
“So are you happy now
Finally happy now are you”

“Just as anyone who comforted me like it passed by
It's not so easy to forget about a bit of memory
Even after time”

No comments:

Post a Comment