May 5, 2020

Happy Taeyeon Song

Happy
Taeyeon (Girls Generation, SNSD)
Release: 5th May 2020
Company: SM Entertainment
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2
A sweet serenade unlike his previous title track(Spark). Like the title, it makes me in a happy mood when I heard the melody. As usual, Taeyeon doesn’t disappoint her fans. I do listen to her songs but not frequently. But honestly, I prefer her singing a ballad because something in her voice that makes the song become sad like her OST Hotel Del Luna song, All About You. 
A snippet of the lyrics that I think it that beautifully written.

“Even if everything flows away after the season
This moment won't change 
Promise you
Just like this, today's happy memory won't melt away”



As I'm writing this, the song has peak number 1 in Melon hourly chart. As expected for one of the top soloists in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment