May 18, 2020

MM : Didn't Say Anything, The Book of us : The Demon, Reload

Music Monday

Baek Ji Young & ong seong wu
Didn’t say anything


Release: 12th May 2020
Rating: 5/5

Baek Ji Young once again duet with a young idol. Previously she duets with Song Yu Bin, contestant of Produce 101. Now, she comes back with Ong Seong Wu. The song is amazing since I really love a good ballad song with really good lyrics and this song has it all. As expected, Ong Seong Wu also sounds really good in this song.
A snippet of the lyrics that I think that it's beautifully written.
“I didn’t hear any words. I didn’t hear any answers. I didn’t hear promises”




Day6
The book of us: the demon


Release: 11th May 2020
Company: JYP Entertainment
Rating: 3/5

Day6 comeback with the latest installment of The Book of Us. The album consists of 8 songs and a title track Zombie. The album overall has a sad feeling to it because they wrote the reality of the world right now and many of us can relate to it especially with Zombie. It told a story about a person living in everyday life with the same routine. I personally enjoy the title track and two other songs. What makes this album sadder is they didn't get the opportunities to promote it since some of the members not in a good condition. So, they decide to halt the promotion for the sake of the member

Love me or leave me
Afraid


Nct dream
Reload


Release: 29th April 2020
Company: SM Entertainment
Rating: 3/5

NCT Dream smashes a record for this new album with the highest weekly sales for any NCT unit with more than 400k albums sold in a single week. I personally enjoy this unit compare to other NCT units because I like this kind of music. The EP has 5 songs with Ridin’ becoming the title song. I do enjoy their sidetrack more than their title track cause I’m a ballad freak.

7 Days
Puzzle Piece





I'll be sharing my thoughts on new song or album on a weekly basis and called it Music Monday as I believe it didn't long enough to become one single entry for a blog post since its just a song or an album

No comments:

Post a Comment