May 13, 2020

Astro 7th Mini Album Gateway

Astro 7th mini album (Gateway)

Release: 4th May 2020
Company: Fantagio Entertainment
Rating: 3/5

Astro comeback with their 7th mini-album, Gateway. Consist of 6 songs with Knock become their title track. Astro is a 6 member boy band debut in 2016. In my opinion, they have a pretty decent carrier. They continuously put out an album and they have a number of bop songs that I particularly keep listening like Always You and All Night. For me, those songs easy to listen and the same with this mini-album, most of the song is easy to listen for my ear and suit my taste. There are 3 songs that I like in this mini-album 
Knock
When You Call My Name
We Still
A snippet of the lyrics that I think that it is beautifully written. 

“You are a star shining brighter than the moonlight

“I want to shine brighter than the light of that night that we wished”



As I'm writing this, Astro grabs their first with Knock and second wins for their overall career. Congrats to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment