January 8, 2011

Brand New Semester


It's already a week since the new semester started and with sudden I was voted to become a class representative.Not vote actually but my friends randomly pick me to become a class rep.I'm not very confident with my self to take the responsibility because this is my first time to become a class rep.When I was in MJSC Pontian, I once have been selected by my friends to become a class president but I refuse to take the position because I think that I can not take the responsibility. I felt the pressure even just one week I become class rep.Maybe because beginning of the semester there are many things to settle down.I try to set my mind that I can take the responsibility and said to myself it only take about 3 month and a half for 1 semester only.I hope I can do my best to satisfy my friends and of course myself.

1 comment: